Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quiet Sunday Morning with Radio Massacre International

It's a rainy Sunday morning here in the Seattle area (of course it's raining, my son's baseball team was supposed to wrap up their fall season with a double-header later today - don't think that's gonna happen).

Everybody else was sleeping in so I had the family room to myself, decided to grab a book and my ipod and enjoy something mellow.

Radio Massacre International's Bothered Atmos really fit the bill.  Floating along in a nice ethereal space it was just what I needed given the mood of the morning.  These guys have some excellent releases out, think early Tangerine Dream as a general frame of reference.

1. Weightless (16:55)
2. Snap (11:56)
3. All The Water In The Universe Is Melted Comets (23:22)
4. Cathredral Floor (21:39)

No comments:

Post a Comment